college mcp-logo-header-white mcpherson

Holiday Greetings from the McPherson College Alumni Department!

Karlene Tyler

Karlene Tyler

I have been on the road hosting Alumni Gatherings, and so far we have had seven events; Hutchinson, Salina, Chicago, Wichita, South Bend, IN, North Manchester, IN, plus the “Power the Future” campaign launch. Each event gives alumni opportunities to share memories from their days at Mac and connect with other alums who they have not met! At one meeting a gentleman came who had not been in communication with McPherson for 45 years. It was so good to meet him and hear his story. One underlying theme that I have the privilege to hear is that the years spent at McPherson College has helped transform lives.

As 2014 approaches its ending, I am looking forward to a couple of weeks of rest, and then I will be off with the music students and professors for Eastern Europe. We will be in Poland, The Czech Republic, Austria, and Germany, presenting concerts and touring! Then beginning in February I will again be hosting alumni gatherings in California, McPherson area, Kansas City, Topeka, Lawrence, Idaho, and Iowa. So, I hope to see some of you at those events. Keep your eyes open for your invitation!

Have a Wonderful Holiday Season!

Please enjoy our McPherson College Singers version of “Do You Hear What I Hear?”