Request Info
Bulldog Account

  • connect
  • news
  • calendar

Transfer Student Process


  • Apply for admission using our Online Application

  • Minimum College GPA of 2.0

  • Official copies of transcript(s) from all college(s)
    • A minimum of 12 hours satisfactory completion of general education coursework is required for acceptance

  • Official copy of high school transcripts or GED certificate

Transfer students holding an associate of arts or associate of science degree may be admitted with all passing hours transferring, and with general education distribution requirements met, provided they are not working towards teacher licensure.


Office of Admissions: 800-365-7402 | 620-242-0400 |

     Share This / Bookmark