New Student Roadmap
- A guide to help incoming students and their families navigate through the process of becoming a student at McPherson College.
Important Dates for 2017
- March 1 Priority MC Scholarship deadline
- April 1 Priority deposit deadline
- April 1 FAFSA deadline for Kansas Comprehensive Grant
- May 1 $150/$250 (AR) Deposit due
- July 1 Payment plan enrollment opens (TMS)
- July 1 Online bookstore opens with Fall 2017 books
- August 1 Payment or payment arrangement deadline
- August 1 Athletic paperwork due to Athletic Department
- August 15 First payment due
FRESHMAN ENROLLMENT & PARENT ORIENTATION DAYS
Students move into the residence halls and confirm enrollment, financial aid, and billing in Miller Library.
- August 10 Football
- August 11 Cheer, Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball
- August 18 NEW Freshman students
- August 19 NEW Transfer students
- August 21 All remaining students
- August 22 First Day of Classes
Information to know before you get to campus.
- Student Life Staff: contacts
- Housing: dorm descriptions and ‘What Do I Bring?’
- Dining Services: dining hall hours and plans
- Health & Counseling: clinic, health services and insurance
- Spiritual Life & Service
- Computer Services: requirements and policies
Required Upon Acceptance
- Deposit: $150 General, $250 Auto Restoration, $500 International
General and International is refundable until May 1. Auto Restoration is non-refundable.
- FAFSA Application
- Financial Aid Forms