All International Students (New and Returning)
- Check-in by July 26th in order to complete a two week quarantine.
All Other Students
- Saturday, August 8: Football and Cross Country athletes
- Sunday, August 9: Men’s/Women’s Soccer and Volleyball athletes
- Wednesday, August 12: all other NEW STUDENTS (freshmen and transfers)
- Saturday and Sunday, August 15-16: On-campus returners; Cheer athletes
- Monday, August 17: Off-campus and all other RETURNERS
Follow this schedule on your check-in day. Using the first letter of your last name, find the times and locations you need to check-in.
|Miller Library||Your Res Hall|
|9am – 10am||A-C||M-R|
|10am – 11am||D-H||S-Z|
|11am – 12noon||I-L||A-C|
|1pm – 2pm||M-R||D-H|
|2pm – 3pm||S-Z||I-L|
Orientation Leaders, ACE Mentors and RAs will be contacted directly with arrival information.
PLEASE NOTE: Night Classes will begin Monday, August 17th. Students will complete finals prior to Thanksgiving break. In order to accommodate this schedule, students will be in classes on Labor Day and we have eliminated Fall Break.