McPherson College’s Department of Behavioral Sciences seeks a qualified instructor to teach Introduction to Sociology during the Spring 2021 semester, beginning January 28, 2021. A master’s or doctoral degree that includes no fewer than 18 graduate credit hours in sociology is required.
- Prepare syllabus and teach assigned course based on course outline.
- Complete course paperwork such as attendance reports and grade postings.
- Read and return student work in a timely fashion, providing helpful feedback for improvement.
- Use active-learning pedagogy, engaging students through in-class activities as well as lecture.
- Be prepared to adjust teaching modality as dictated by coronavirus outbreaks.
Compensation: Commensurate with credentials
A complete application packet includes: cover letter, résumé, one professional reference letter, and unofficial transcripts. (Official transcripts will be required from finalists.)
Please complete the on-line application below and include your cover letter, resume, one professional reference letter, and unofficial transcripts.
An application packet is considered complete only when all required materials are received. Only unofficial transcripts and letters of recommendation may be sent electronically via separate email to email@example.com
Applications accepted until all positions are filled.