McPherson College’s Department of Business seeks a qualified instructor to teach courses in macro-economics, micro-economics, and survey of economics. The Fall 2020 semester begins August 17 and concludes November 24. Some flexibility in scheduling and modality of courses may be possible.
- Prepare syllabus and teach assigned course based on course outline.
- Complete course paperwork such as attendance reports and grade postings.
- Read and return student work in a timely fashion, providing helpful feedback for improvement.
- Use active-learning pedagogy, engaging students through in-class activities as well as lecture.
- Master’s degree in economics
- Teaching experience at the post-secondary level
- Ph.D. in economics or related field
- Commensurate with academic credentials
A complete application packet includes: cover letter, résumé, one professional reference letter and unofficial transcripts. (Official transcripts will be required from finalists.)
Please complete the on-line application below and include your cover letter, resume, one professional reference letter and unofficial transcripts.
An application packet is considered complete only when all required materials are received.
Only unofficial transcripts and letters of recommendation may be sent electronically via separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications accepted until all positions are filled.