McPherson College seeks a full-time, 12-month, non-exempt Admissions Associate in the Admissions Department. This position reports to the Director of Admissions Operations and Financial Aid and is eligible for college benefits.
Essential functions include but are not limited to: processing student applications and inquires on a daily basis, maintaining the letter series for prospective students, processing students through the admissions funnel, developing and maintaining databases; process mail daily, provide primary backup to front reception desk, manage meter machine, assisting VP for Enrollment and Director of Admissions Operations and Financial Aid with reports, assisting with visit day duties, assisting Director of Admissions with Automobile Restoration (AR) applications and communication flow and any other duty as assigned by the Director of Admissions Operations and Financial Aid.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized self-starter.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; a willingness to learn college databases including Jenzabar CX and JICS; knowledge with Apple OS is helpful.
- Experience in education and public schools is preferred.
- Honesty, integrity, and confidentiality are imperative.
- A high school degree or equivalent is required.
Applicants should apply via the on line application below by submitting their cover letter, resume and three professional reference letters.