- Submit your Application for Admission, and academic transcripts to McPherson College as soon as possible.
Students must be admitted to McPherson College in order to be considered for aid.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). McPherson College PRIORITY DEADLINE: March 1.
McPherson College Federal school code: 001933
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) and submit verification documentation to the Financial Aid Office.
Students whose Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is selected by the Department of Education for verification must complete the Verification Worksheet (Dependent, Independent), and submit signed copies of the principle pages of their Federal Income Tax Returns. Dependent students must also submit parents returns. If supporting schedules are required, we will ask for them separately.
- Once your financial aid record is complete, a Financial Aid Award Notice will be prepared and mailed, usually within 3-5 working days.
- Follow the instructions enclosed with your Financial Aid Award Notice to acknowledge your awards by the date indicated in the letter.
- If you are planning to take advantage of any student loan opportunities, you must complete the required application/promissory note.
Students borrowing Direct or Perkins loans are required to complete entrance interviews.
Direct Loan Counseling and MPN
www.studentloans.govStafford Loan Interviews
Exit InterviewPerkins Loan Counseling and MPN
Perkins Counseling (required each year Perkins is received)
- FAFSA Forecaster Instructions
If you would like to receive an estimated financial aid award notice from McPherson College, please complete the FAFSA4caster. You will need to print and copy the output document and fax it to us at 620-241-8443. Using this information, we will help you create a scenario outlining the types and amounts of assistance you might receive so you’ll know what to expect and can plan accordingly.