New Student Roadmap
- A guide to help incoming students and their families navigate through the process of becoming a student at McPherson College.
Required Upon Acceptance
- Deposit: $150 General, $250 Auto Restoration, $500 International
General and International is refundable until May 1. Auto Restoration is non-refundable.
- FAFSA Application
- Financial Aid Forms
Important Dates for 2018
- March 1 Priority MC Scholarship deadline
- April 1 Priority deposit deadline
- April 1 FAFSA deadline for Kansas Comprehensive Grant
- May 1 $150/$250 (AR) Deposit due
- May 1 Priority Deadline for housing application
- July 1 Housing assignments available
- July 1 Payment plan enrollment opens (TMS)
- July 1 Textbooks available online for Fall 2018
- August 1 Payment or payment arrangement deadline
- August 1 Athletic paperwork due to Athletic Department
- August 15 First payment due
FRESHMAN ENROLLMENT & PARENT ORIENTATION DAYS
(Auto Restoration and Transfer students need not sign up. You will be contacted by the registrar for enrollment.)
- Saturday, April 21
- Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Thursday, June 7
- Thursday, June 21
Students move into the residence halls and confirm enrollment, financial aid, and billing in Miller Library. All times 9am-3pm unless indicated otherwise.
- August 8 Football and Cheer
- August 9 Soccer, Volleyball
- August 13 Cross Country (11am-3pm check-in)
- August 13 International Students (required orientation begins August 16)
- August 17 NEW Freshman students (9am-3pm check-in)
- August 19 NEW Transfer students Residence Hall move-in and Library check-in (noon-6pm)
- August 20 Transfer student orientation
- August 20 All remaining students
- August 20 Night classes begin
- August 21 Day classes begin
** There is a $150 one-time fee and $15 per day for early arrival. If you are needing to arrive early you must notify student life at email@example.com 48 hours prior to your arrival.
Information to know before you get to campus.