New Student Roadmap
- A guide to help incoming students and their families navigate through the process of becoming a student at McPherson College.
Required Upon Acceptance
- Deposit: $150 General, $250 Auto Restoration, $500 International
General and International is refundable until May 1. Auto Restoration is non-refundable.
- FAFSA Application
- Financial Aid Forms
Important Dates for 2018
- March 1 Priority MC Scholarship deadline
- April 1 Priority deposit deadline
- April 1 FAFSA deadline for Kansas Comprehensive Grant
- May 1 $150/$250 (AR) Deposit due
- May 1 Priority Deadline for housing application
- July 1 Housing assignments available
- July 1 Payment plan enrollment opens (TMS)
- July 1 Textbooks available online for Fall 2018
- August 1 Payment or payment arrangement deadline
- August 1 Athletic paperwork due to Athletic Department
- August 15 First payment due
FRESHMAN ENROLLMENT & PARENT ORIENTATION DAYS
(Auto Restoration and Transfer students need not sign up. You will be contacted by the registrar for enrollment.)
Students move into the residence halls and confirm enrollment, financial aid, and billing in Miller Library. All times 9am-3pm unless indicated otherwise.
- August 8 Football
- August 9 Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball
- August 13 Cheer (11am-3pm check-in)
- August 17 NEW Freshman students
- August 19 NEW Transfer students Residence Hall move-in and Library check-in (noon-6pm)
- August 20 Transfer student orientation
- August 20 All remaining students
- August 20 Night classes begin
- August 21 Day classes begin
Information to know before you get to campus.