of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Up your #LinkedIn game with the 60 Day LinkedIn challenge and discover the power of your network. http://t.co/rVhXWKlQ08 @numarketingllc - 18 hours ago
- Graduate School Planning Workshop - starting at noon TODAY in the Maker's Space. Come join us - and enjoy a free cookie, or two! - 4 days ago
- POPULAR: What Makes Up a Successful Person? http://t.co/dc4NyxeV9G #URTrending http://t.co/XefjSY62bL - 5 days ago
- .@Mac_College students planning to attend grad school: Be sure to attend the grad school workshop; Friday, Oct. 2, Noon in Maker's Space. - 5 days ago
- Yep, there are resume trends. Are you on top of them? https://t.co/5gWb53Vy5T - 6 days ago
- Using the terms found in the job ad in your cover letter will help the employer see you have done your homework. https://t.co/gBH4QamGn8 - 7 days ago