of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Employers want candidates with critical thinking skills. RT: @WSJ http://t.co/DK8dHEpgC8 - 2 hours ago
- Ready to compete? "10 Preparation Tips to Help You Nail the Job Interview" @careersherpa #career http://t.co/IBJohUVUBm - 7 hours ago
- Now you can chew gum and apply for jobs with cool new job seeking apps. RT @Forbes http://t.co/4hPvQSeThj - 13 hours ago
- Sometimes it pays to pick up the phone. How a phone call - not an email - landed one man a job. http://t.co/osJUNbH9LN - 1 day ago
- There is no shortage of apps to help you find and prepare for your next interview or job. http://t.co/fi4U6cfRFr #GetHired - 1 day ago
- Looking for business internships with a top health care organizations. Apply today for the UPMC Summer Associates Program! #UPMCSA - 2 days ago