of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- #Accounting majors looking for a position in Wichita: Exploration Place is hiring! http://t.co/SwJgHuI0n9 - 1 day ago
- Another great recruit! Welcome to the Bulldog family. https://t.co/fcfNmmMya3 - 1 day ago
- It's Finally Friday! What have you accomplished this week? It's #JobBrag time. Did you find a job or internship this week? Let us know. - 1 day ago
- Resume branding... marketing your talents, skills, and abilities to the employer so they'll value you over another candidate. - 3 days ago
- Top 3 Tips for Working with Recruiters...from a Recruiter! http://t.co/9JjYQ0WP2e - 3 days ago
- Attn @Mac_College students! Athletic Dept. job applications are available in the dining hall TODAY. All apps are due by 3 p.m. Friday! - 3 days ago