of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Internships will require #interviews. See these tips for mastering the phone interview. http://t.co/cn80mk7OlS #GetHired - 2 days ago
- How to Use Twitter to Find a Job - http://t.co/NYMMi23kNO - 2 days ago
- We're here to help you accomplish this to-do list. RT: @YouTern: 5 Tips for Transitioning from Class to Career http://t.co/KTMJMdPebR - 3 days ago
- #Internships are the best tools to help you build your dream career. Find an opportunity and seize the day! #ExperienceIsKey #TakeAChance - 4 days ago
- 11 Unwritten Rules of LinkedIn: http://t.co/RodoHet4UK @dailymuse - 8 days ago
- Your LinkedIn Network Must Include These 4 Kinds of People http://t.co/TFAEZLVxCv - 8 days ago