of the 2015 graduating class were employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2015, 59% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 78% of the 2015 graduating class had at least one internship or field experience prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Today is the day to register to vote! Stop by the dining hall from 11 - 1 p.m. Or go online: https://t.co/5LlVyeo4AL #VoterRegistrationDay - 1 day ago
- Career services will be presenting to Business Club members at noon TODAY in ML 113. Join us to learn more about prepping for internships. - 2 days ago
- Pondering grad school, 5 things to consider | The College Solution | US News https://t.co/ChrruhosOx - 2 days ago
- Good luck to all @Mac_College business students interviewing for @KochCollege internships today. You got this! https://t.co/bU2afTaXhi - 2 days ago
- Do you have the skills to be successful in the future? Hint: it's not all about knowing the latest technology https://t.co/hrXMwRdRAM - 9 days ago
- Register to vote with Rock the Vote this Thursday in student union https://t.co/xS9rgKYWGz - 9 days ago