of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Should I take an unpaid internship this summer? http://t.co/iNYaPN1vD4 - 43 days ago
- We hope the break is off to a good start. Don't forget the Career Services is available for assistance throughout the summer. #GetHired - 43 days ago
- Happy final day of classes to all @Mac_College students. Have a enjoyable and safe summer! - 47 days ago
- The Career Services Office will be open from noon to 5 p.m. - Just enough time to take care of a resume review or job search. #GetHired - 47 days ago
- Finals are almost over but there is still time to perfect that resume. Make an appointment with the career services office today. #GetHired - 48 days ago
- Graduates: As you go forth and conquer, here are a few tips for dressing the part. https://t.co/3f4p0rey42 via @LinkedIn - 49 days ago