of the 2015 graduating class were employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2015, 59% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 78% of the 2015 graduating class had at least one internship or field experience prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Thinking of returning home after graduation? Here are some tips for job hunting in another state: https://t.co/zsphQiTP1M #GetHired - 19 hours ago
- Are you utilizing the power of LinkedIn for your job or internship search? You should be. #GetHired https://t.co/8KeGzFfmWM - 6 days ago
- App matches employer skills with jobs - making skills and experiences more vital than job titles. https://t.co/a9Te3mm8wa #GetHired - 6 days ago
- Congratulations to our 2016 homecoming court! https://t.co/JYjYOEmZHc - 10 days ago
- The Career Services Update is in your inbox! Check out the new internship and part-time opportunities at https://t.co/MC3PVYWoI1 #gethired - 10 days ago
- Should you include volunteer work on a resume? via @FortuneMagazine https://t.co/Elw86TJ4uk #gethired - 20 days ago