of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Introducing the 2015-2016 PayScale College Salary Report: http://t.co/Vsc5afrCSZ #CollegeRankings #CollegeOutcomes http://t.co/6sa4vxU3n8 - 4 days ago
- "Take It All In and Make It Count" by @Sawyerfarm on @LinkedIn https://t.co/q8vNAWcoTj - 4 days ago
- Looking for a part-time gig? We've got the jobs! http://t.co/G0sYi0qPmc #GetHired - 4 days ago
- 15 words you need to eliminate from your vocabulary - and your writing - http://t.co/BjeYVZm6iV via @TIMEBusiness #GetHired - 9 days ago
- #TGIF Happy second day of classes #MacCollege #Bulldogs. Make it a great one! - 9 days ago
- Celebrate #NationalLemonadeDay with flavored lemonade at the caf and say hi to our own, live lemon. @freshideasfood http://t.co/B6WJMT8C6W - 10 days ago