of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Hey job seekers! Avoid these 5 pitfalls. RT @Forbes: http://t.co/4Vobt9T4FJ - 12 days ago
- Congrats to MC artists Kala, Kevin & Adam! These 3 had photographs accepted into the professional 31st Annual 5-State Photography exhibition - 14 days ago
- Looking for paid intern to join Autoweek! Must be in Detroit, in Jan, drive stick, love cars. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org @MacCollegeJobs - 14 days ago
- Don't just do what you love. Do what makes you great! @IHopJRWalks - 15 days ago
- .@Mac_College accounting and finance majors - check out summer internship opportunities with @StateStreet in KC. Deadline is Dec. 13. Hurry! - 15 days ago
- The answer is Yes! RT @CAREEREALISM: Is Personal Branding Really That Important? http://t.co/LDYVTUCqE2 - 16 days ago