of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Last chance to voice your opinion! Participate in our student services survey for your chance to win. https://t.co/ch45h5z0A2 - 1 day ago
- Attention @Mac_College winter grads, the career services office is here to help you plan your next step. Come see us for help! #GetHired - 6 days ago
- 11 Things people know about you before you even open your mouth @larrykim https://t.co/Epc7h8Fvu1 via @Inc - 6 days ago
- Attn @Mac_College, we want to hear from you! Here is your chance to give you input on housing and career services. https://t.co/ch45h5z0A2 - 7 days ago
- Missed last night's Intern U? No worries, still time to learn about how to start your 2016 internship search. See Career Services for help. - 11 days ago
- 3 Essential Steps to Take Before Your Job Search Begins https://t.co/5xH5m4r0Jz - 11 days ago