of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- We're excited to welcome our new faces to campus. Come say hello to your student services team in the Royer Center at Miller Library. - 16 hours ago
- How do I find an internship? http://t.co/grGQfody8E http://t.co/EyLVjHVj3N - 6 days ago
- .@Mac_College Mark your calendars! Wednesday, Feb. 18, is Professional Development day! Watch your email for more details. #GetHired - 6 days ago
- If you know someone looking to make a positive career move, please RT to let them know UPS is hiring! http://t.co/GneTudZU3V - 7 days ago
- Are you a #sophomore in college? Now is the perfect time to kickstart your #career. Here are some strategies to help..http://t.co/BlbfuW4lJ6 - 7 days ago
- Oh, The Places You'll Go! We're extremely proud of all your accomplishments, Rhianna!! http://t.co/LnH72hNd36 - 10 days ago