of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- .@Mac_College auto restoration students are spending their evening learning about event and internship experiences. Lesson: soak it all in! - 7 days ago
- Have you started thinking about your summer plans? It's never too early to start searching for #Internships. Visit Career Services for help! - 8 days ago
- Thanks to @Mac_College alums Lane Allison & Shannon Williams for sharing their advice on making the most of college. http://t.co/dK1FkCaux9 - 9 days ago
- A degree isn't enough to get you a job. Here are the soft skills today's employers want to see in grads :http://t.co/zmujApQbyq via @Forbes - 14 days ago
- Headed home this summer? Use your holiday breaks to interview for summer internships. See the Career Services office for help. #GetHired - 15 days ago
- Awesome opportunity to merge graphic arts and football: RT: @FindInternships Baltimore Ravens Internships http://t.co/7VRppRiv50 - 15 days ago