of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Looking for a #job or #internship? Find a related association website. They often have job board dedicated only to that industry. #GetHired - 8 days ago
- So great to have @JeffWCarter with @BethanySem visiting campus today and sharing the great works of Bethany Seminary. - 8 days ago
- A well-written #coverletter is proof of your writing and communication skills. - 8 days ago
- 7 Ways to Banish (Almost) All of Your Pre-Interview Jitters https://t.co/AcZVTEY3r5 via @dailymuse - 8 days ago
- How To Find -- And Use -- Your Career Gift http://t.co/YQi9mdgUZq via @forbes - 8 days ago
- Special thanks to @auctionsamerica, @Hagerty & MPI for another great career fair and professional development session http://t.co/Jb4jh7l6OB - 8 days ago