of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- While it may not be fair, #hiringdiscrimination exists against people with #tattoos and/or piercings. Check this out! http://t.co/w8LLEsBMt7 - 2 days ago
- This week's jobs and internship email is in your inbox! Check it out for great summer and full-time opportunities. http://t.co/0TTOV3Tm24 - 2 days ago
- Do you know what you're doing when classes end in May? If you don't have a plan, now's the time to visit the Career Services office. - 3 days ago
- Communication Full-Time Employment http://t.co/SIDy5S8hVp - 3 days ago
- Good stuff! RT@YouTern: 5 Signs Your Resume Isnt Ready for Todays Job Search by @jobscanco #InternPro http://t.co/emAMDfr0JM - 3 days ago
- Listening always pays off! 7 #Networking Tips for #Introverts: http://t.co/H5TDXxsqZT #career #workplace - 3 days ago