of the 2015 graduating class were employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2015, 59% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 78% of the 2015 graduating class had at least one internship or field experience prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Free time over the break? Why not start your summer #internship search? Check out https://t.co/34sntF7v8g & https://t.co/4WaprjxYUZ to start - 57 days ago
- 29 Interview Questions Amazon Uses to Find the Best Employees https://t.co/bQamQsU6C6 via @Inc - 59 days ago
- 22 Top tips to effectively raise your profile on LinkedIn @larrykim https://t.co/0pDe78eS7j via @Inc - 59 days ago
- It's the final day of the Fall 2015 semester! Safe travels to all our students headed home for the holiday break! - 63 days ago
- What I Wish I Knew When I First Started Working |Career Cultivation | https://t.co/FVnwPTGgzV: https://t.co/5tNmpRE5k5 - 63 days ago
- Job searching can be daunting but the career services office is here to help! #GetHired https://t.co/2lJ5bu5dCn - 64 days ago