of the 2014 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation. Almost all of our graduates are employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2013, 52% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 84% of the 2013 graduating class had at least one internship prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- "You Are More Qualified Than You Think! " by @humanworkplace on @LinkedIn https://t.co/RjbMMyXKhf - 2 days ago
- Internships are great ways to build relationships. See how one Mac College intern found a new professional family - http://t.co/hPIEjjFzke - 3 days ago
- .@YouTube isn't just for fun, find great channels for tips on interviews, resumes and landing your perfect job. https://t.co/jmfjpNnqSW - 3 days ago
- If you haven't polished your #resume, now is the time to do so. Visit the Career Services office for tips and advice. #GetHired - 5 days ago
- Google's Head of HR: It Doesn't Matter Where Candidates Went to College by @Geoff_Weiss http://t.co/5DHhqVb0jK via @Entrepreneur - 5 days ago
- Finding the right position is all about who you know. Networking is the path to discovering those people. https://t.co/gqfapXaqjR - 6 days ago