of the 2015 graduating class were employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2015, 59% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 78% of the 2015 graduating class had at least one internship or field experience prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Plan A hasn't worked out, no worries. Follow these 3 steps to stay on track after graduation https://t.co/nJnN6zkiWp - 2 days ago
- How's your #LinkedIn profile looking? Maybe it's time for an update. 5 Easy Ways to Refresh Your LinkedIn Profile - https://t.co/OTZjg09NuA - 3 days ago
- Malia Obama is taking a #gapyear. What does that mean and could it be good option for you? https://t.co/W13ySSmQDq - 3 days ago
- Dear Graduate: 20 Life Lessons from Your Future Self https://t.co/dcn4rN3F0E via @HuffPostCollege - 6 days ago
- 5 Must-Dos Before Repaying Your Student Loans: https://t.co/QtI4FyZ4cj (#3 is super important!) https://t.co/BLQ4192Oun - 6 days ago
- We're here to help you craft that perfect resume. Email career services for an appointment. #GetHired https://t.co/b8Ryl4ODCi - 6 days ago