of the 2015 graduating class were employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2015, 59% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 78% of the 2015 graduating class had at least one internship or field experience prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- McPherson College offers academic and career advising to allow students to make the most of their time and talents. https://t.co/fHgduL98Bi - 10 days ago
- Welcome back @MAC_Bulldogs athletes. Looking forward to another great year! #GreatDayToBeABulldog #BulldogPride - 10 days ago
- We know you're on at least one social media site right now, have you consider using the site to find a job? https://t.co/NYVoTYVViS - 77 days ago
- Do you know the unemployment rate for college grads? It's lower than you think! https://t.co/v4k4QOBVcu - 84 days ago
- This Is What Your Resume Should Look Like in 2016 via @FortuneMagazine https://t.co/C2mh0LW0gW - 101 days ago
- Today's #CBCareerOP of the day is Residential Loan Originator, Wichita #bankjobs https://t.co/XvtDDxmHgo - 107 days ago