Did you know the library has laptops and tablets which may be checked out for 2 hours use in the library? You must have a student ID with you to check one out.
Borrowing Tablets and Laptops
- Bring a Student ID. This will be left at the library desk until the laptop/tablet is returned.
- Tablets may not be taken out of the library unless you have permission from the library director.
- You can access the campus wireless network as well as personal and public wireless networks.
- Tablets circulate with location services ON. You may modify this default setting if desired.
- This device may be used to access/consume personal content in addition to library content. You may be asked to provide personal information/credit card information to download applications or access your subscribed/streamed content. Library staff will erase all personal information plus user-installed apps from the laptop/tablet when the device is returned.
See a library staff member to check one out or for more information.