McPherson College Homecoming
October 2-4, 2020
Join us for special MC Huddles events leading up to Homecoming where President Schneider will share information about the fall semester.
All times are CDT.
Friday, October 2, 2020
- Theatre Production; Digital Release
- Noon – Alumni Huddle with Michael; Virtually through Zoom
- 6:00 p.m. – Class of 1965 55th Reunion Call, welcome and greetings with President Schneider at 6:30pm; Virtually through Zoom
- 6:00 p.m. – Class of 1970 50th Reunion Call, welcome and greetings with President Schneider at 6:00pm; Virtually through Zoom
- 7:00 p.m. – Class of 1980 40th Reunion Call; Virtually through Zoom
- 7:00 p.m. – Class of 2000 Conversation; Virtually through Zoom
- 7:00 p.m. – Volleyball at OWU; Web Broadcast. Original home game vs USAO has been canceled.
Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Virtual Art Ray 5K; Run your own course
- Virtual Campus Tour; Digital Release
- Miller Library 50th anniversary celebration; Digital Release
- Athletic Hall of Fame; Digital Release
- 11:00 a.m. – Women’s Soccer; Soccer Stadium & Web Broadcast
- 1:30 p.m. – Men’s Soccer; Soccer Stadium & Web Broadcast
- 3:00 p.m. – Pep Rally; Virtually
- 5:30 p.m. – Football Game with Halftime Coronation and introduction of Athletic Hall of Fame inductees; Stadium & Web Broadcast
Sunday, October 4, 2020
Saturday, October 17, 2020
- 2:00 p.m. – Class of 1960 Reunion Call; Virtually through Zoom, Registration required below.
McPherson College alumni, friends and families look forward to gathering each year for fall Homecoming. This year, like many things, MC Homecoming 2020 will be different than past gatherings. The College is following Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state and county guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our campus community and visitors to campus. As a precaution, McPherson College plans to host a limited schedule of fall Homecoming activities. MC athletic contests are still planning to be held Homecoming Weekend, along with some virtual events that will allow you to participate in Homecoming 2020, regardless of whether you come to campus.