Online registration is now closed. Registration is available at the event.
Classes designated by date are for vehicles manufactured within the specified years and maintain a stock appearance; minor modifications for safety or convenience are allowed. Three or more major modifications would fall under Custom or Modified.
Other classes are not date-specific, but are defined below:
- Foreign: Any vehicle not built by companies from the United States
- Truck: Any vehicle, personal or commercial, designed for the purpose of hauling cargo.
- Motorcycle: Any two- or three-wheeled vehicle
- Tractor: Any vehicle designed specifically for agricultural purposes
- Hot Rod, Custom, and Modified: Any vehicle built to personal specifications
- Special Interest: Any car with unusual provenance i.e. (concept car, competition-only race car, historical significance.)
Swap Meet Release
I accept and assume full liability for any injury or loss to me or my property, agents or employees at any time, from any cause in connection with this event. I expressly release McPherson College and C.A.R.S. club from any liability for such loss or injury, and agree to provide and pay for my own insurance. I agree to let C.A.R.S. club sell my space, with no refunds, if I have not occupied my purchased space within ½ hour of the event’s start time. I agree that I will have any belongings from my vendor/show/sale space removed from the premises within 4 hours after the swap meet closes, after which, I agree to pay any associated costs incurred (storage fees, removal fees, etc.). I also, hereby agree to allow C.A.R.S. club, or its assignee’s the right to use photos of me, my exhibit, my name, and any other information regarding my participation in this C.A.R.S. club event, in future press releases, advertising and television, radio, magazines, newspapers and related publications. I understand that weapons, pornographic material, or any items C.A.R.S. club deems inappropriate, are not be permitted for sale or display.