Classes designated by date are for vehicles manufactured within the specified years and maintain a stock appearance; minor modifications for safety or convenience are allowed. Three or more major modifications would fall under Custom or Modified.
Other classes are not date-specific, but are defined below:
- Foreign: Any vehicle not built by companies from the United States
- Truck: Any vehicle, personal or commercial, designed for the purpose of hauling cargo.
- Motorcycle: Any two- or three-wheeled vehicle
- Tractor: Any vehicle designed specifically for agricultural purposes
- Hot Rod, Custom, and Modified: Any vehicle built to personal specifications
- Special Interest: Any car with unusual provenance i.e. (concept car, competition-only race car, historical significance.)