of the 2015 graduating class were employed within six months of receiving their diploma. Learn More
Career Services is here to help you find jobs and experiences through:
- Career Placement
Typically, these are job opportunities that are secured just prior to or upon graduation. In 2015, 59% of seniors had a job secured prior to graduation.
This opportunity allows a student to participate in an organized educational work experience. Students are placed with an employer to perform tasks and achieve objectives that are outlined in a job description or contract. Internships occur in the student’s field of study. 78% of the 2015 graduating class had at least one internship or field experience prior to graduation.
- Field Experience
This opportunity gives the student the chance to observe, or “shadow,” a professional in a chosen field.
- Off-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student or alum and an employer.
- Work Study or On-Campus Job
A paid position that is arranged between a student and an on-campus department.
Contact the Career Services Office at 620-242-0436
MC Career Services
- Sometimes it is possible to get a do-over, but you must pick your requests wisely. https://t.co/1vneXunbjT #GetHired - 460 days ago
- Will You Sprint, Stroll or Stumble Into a Career? https://t.co/fTFDBhXIVC - 476 days ago
- How to write a cover letter people will actually read https://t.co/iLFnhC5ZWO - 476 days ago
- 94% of recruiters use LinkedIn to vet candidates https://t.co/6Lx1DTqXJe (by @craigpsmith) #SMStat - 483 days ago
- Thinking of returning home after graduation? Here are some tips for job hunting in another state: https://t.co/zsphQiTP1M #GetHired - 484 days ago
- Are you utilizing the power of LinkedIn for your job or internship search? You should be. #GetHired https://t.co/8KeGzFfmWM - 490 days ago